This content is copyrighted by Amy Dillingham Photography

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{the Mitchell's} | family |

I was contacted by this family sometime last November for a portrait session.  We scheduled it then, but some unexpected things came up and that original session date didn't work out.   So instead, my wonderful client decided to wait until Easter when her sisters were both in town with their kids for a family session.  Yes, we waited 4 months for this session and it turned out so great!

Meet the Mitchell Family; mom, her three gorgeous daughters, and four of the cutest kiddos I have ever had the opportunity to work with.  Unfortunately one of the grandkids didn't get to make the trip but I'm hopeful we will get to make up for that with a mini session soon.

The location they chose is aparrently one of the more popular locations in our tiny town, but I must say, its the closest I've felt to shooting in DFW again since we got here.  There were TREES!  I mean, its not quite spring yet so there were no leaves, but there were trees!!  (That is a rarity here compared to Fort Worth, believe me!)  We did an early morning session and the light coming through the trees was just so gorgeous! 

If you love what you see and would like to know more about me, see my portfolios, or find information about booking your own session, check out my website at: www.amydillinghamphotography.com   I am located in Pampa, TX and am available for travel.  I specialize in Seniors/Individuals/Models, Couples & Engagements, and Bridals & Weddings, and am proud to also offer Family, Child, Maternity, and Event photography as well.  I can be reached by email at: amydillinghamphotography@yahoo.com

I hope you love my work :)  Click on any photo to view it larger.


















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures of these beautiful ladies & adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete